Tuesday, December 25, 2018

A special thank you to all of you who've supported me by purchasing my arts, Jewelry crafts, (and now my how I did it books) for the past 53 years... And also you who've shared your LIKES and COMMENTS.. I wish you all HAPPY HOLIDAYS for without you, there would be no me... ALL PRAISES TO OUR CREATOR.

 Now My Today's QUIZ: What make, or encourage people to read books? 1st I wish to Thank U all for your Holidays Greeting... And wish you all the same. "This morning while watching a former PEACE CORP director, Jody Olsen on C-Span discussing Ghana & Africa, before the www days; I was reminded of those EARLY PIONEERS.. 1960 & 70’s. I know, All most of you can say is “WOW! " MY SANKOFA” aka (To return and fetch it.) but the following statement is a little insight. After my 1st 3 months in Accra When a Ghanaian asked "how long you stay in Ghana? I’ll say I’ll keep long.” Then they would suggest that I should go to BUSH and find my ancestors, Go to Ashanti-land. So I went... I never dreamed it was in me to until I ventured outside of the BOX I had been born in. ( It was a born again experience) And Btw; :2 years ago via DNA, I learned that the very tribe that adoptive me in 1966, the Ashanti Akim, are the root of my ancestors. via 83%. Â See details: http://www.amazon.com/My-Sankofa-ebook/dp/B006OV0D6K/ref=cm_cr_pr_pb_I ENJOY & SHARE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment